One Of Us is looking for experienced and talented Mid/Senior level Compositors to join our team. Positions will be on upcoming shows with an immediate start.
You will be working in a collaborative and cosy environment within a friendly community of experienced and creative supervisors, leads and artists of all disciplines.
- Creating visually stunning and photo-real visual effects for high-end Film and TV projects
- Collaborating with the Visual Effects Supervisor to evaluate the creative and technical approach to assigned shots
- Integrating 2D, 3D and live action elements to high-end visual effects film standard
- Taking responsibility for own workload, time management and notes/feedback actions required by Supervisors
- Balancing the creative and technical aspects of each shot
- Working with a good knowledge of colour space principles
What we are looking for:
- An excellent working knowledge of and production experience with Nuke
- A familiarity with stereo compositing and working with multiple render passes
- Excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills
- A pro-active and collaborative work ethic
- A strong eye for detail, composition, colour and lighting
- The ability to multitask, prioritise and problem solve
- An understanding of colour space principles
- Ability to lead teams and carry out technical checks for other artists
Measures of Performance:
- Quality of final VFX shot
- On time delivery
- Continuous improvement
We Accept YOU
We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes us stronger, more creative and ultimately better at what we do. Being respectful and kind to people irrespective of race, colour, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or disability is what we expect of everyone who works for One of Us. If you feel the same, come and join us.
One of Us as a force for good!
We care about our staff, clients, the community we work in and the world we live in. We want to have a positive impact for all of our stakeholders. This commitment means we have begun our journey to becoming a certified B Corp and not only make beautiful pictures, but to create a fairer, more sustainable future. Stay tuned for updates on our journey!