The One Of Us VFX Coordinators are central to visual effects project management. Working closely with the internal VFX Producer they assist artists and help shots move forward through the pipeline. They play a key role, strategising and implementing tasks and targets, crucial to the delivery of the project on time and on budget. We are looking for a Visual Effects Coordinator with experience in the Film Industry. The ideal candidate should have excellent organisational skills and be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Maintain shot status and artist targets and be able to produce show status at all times
- Take, receive and disseminate internal and client shot notes
- Manage flow of information and transfer of information/work between departments
- Make sure that artists have necessary information and elements to begin work efficiently
- Set weekly targets with VFX supervisor and VFX Producer
- Ensure artists are clear on their targets
- Anticipate and raise any concerns about targets, deadlines, etc. based on daily artist activity
- Arrange, attend and manage meetings, turnovers, reviews with VFX Supervisor and artists, ensure that all notes are transmitted to the artists
- Organise dailies and take notes
- Keep artists and supervisors up to date with information – client notes, shot changes, modifications
- Relay information to producer if anticipated or schedule implications
- Evaluate and validate all work with VFX supervisors to make sure they are approved and notes are distributed to relevant crew
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communication both oral and written
- Excellent organisational skills
- Knowledge of Google and Microsoft Suites and especially Excel
- Knowledge of Shotgrid Software is essential
- Previous experience for a least one year in Production Assistant role or similar
We Accept YOU
We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes us stronger, more creative and ultimately better at what we do. Being respectful and kind to people irrespective of race, colour, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or disability is what we expect of everyone who works for One of Us. If you feel the same, come and join us.
One Of Us as a force for good!
We care about our staff, clients, the community we work in and the world we live in. We want to have a positive impact for all of our stakeholders. This commitment means we have begun our journey to becoming a certified B Corp and not only make beautiful pictures, but to create a fairer, more sustainable future. Stay tuned for updates on our journey!