One of Us has an exciting opportunity for a Project Accounts Assistant to join our growing Finance team, helping us to provide the delivery of timely and accurate financial information and support effective cost management of productions across both our London and Paris offices.
- Assisting in the preparation of fortnightly project cost reports
- Assisting with production finance month end reports and journal entries
- Preparing project client invoices in a timely manner in accordance with their payment schedules
- Monitoring Accounts Receivable Ledger and Debtor Days
- Supporting Production teams and other departments with Production Finance queries
- Assisting with Production cash flow management
- Assisting with internal and external production audit queries for the UK and France
- Assisting with R&D Tax Credit processes for the UK and France
- Contributing to the ever evolving production processes to ensure continuous improvement
- Awareness of other roles within the team, providing ad hoc finance support as required
What we are looking for:
- Production accounting experience
- Understanding of basic accounting principles, practice, controls and compliance requirements
- Tech Savvy – strong Excel/Google Sheets skills, experience with QuickBooks and/or NetSuite
- Understanding of confidentiality and discretion
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels of the company, particularly with non-financial colleagues
- Intermediate knowledge of G Suite / Microsoft Office software
- Highly motivated and organised with impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to remain calm and confident in a fast-paced environment
- Interest in Visual Effects and the Film industry
- Fluency in French language is desirable
All roles, including hybrid/remote opportunities, at One of Us require candidates to reside in the UK or France, depending on the location of the role, or must be willing to relocate for the duration of the contract. All candidates must disclose if they have an existing Right to Work in the relevant country, or would require sponsorship support, i.e. Visa.
We Accept YOU
We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes us stronger, more creative and ultimately better at what we do. Being respectful and kind to people irrespective of race, colour, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or disability is what we expect of everyone who works for One of Us. If you feel the same, come and join us.
One of Us as a force for good!
We care about our staff, clients, the community we work in and the world we live in. We want to have a positive impact for all of our stakeholders. This commitment means we have begun our journey to becoming a certified B Corp and not only make beautiful pictures, but to create a fairer, more sustainable future. Stay tuned for updates on our journey!