The New Projects Production Assistant role at One of Us provides support to the Head of New Projects and New Projects Producer to ensure the department runs smoothly. Our ideal candidate will be level-headed under pressure, super organised and have good attention to detail.
- Maintaining potential new projects list
- Organising bidding materials
- Providing production support for pitch and test projects
- Scheduling dailies sessions; this includes creating playlists, taking notes and liaising with Editorial
- Organising the delivery of packages to clients, including overseeing the duties of data I/O, runners and Editorial
- Updating the Shotgun database with any client feedback, tracking in-coming and out-going deliveries and updating statuses
- Taking notes in internal and external meetings
- Managing the project diary/calendar
What we are looking for:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel)
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks, work to deadlines and adapt to changes during the production
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience of Shotgun is an advantage
We Accept YOU
We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes us stronger, more creative and ultimately better at what we do. Being respectful and kind to people irrespective of race, colour, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or disability is what we expect of everyone who works for One of Us. If you feel the same, come and join us.
One of Us as a force for good!
We care about our staff, clients, the community we work in and the world we live in. We want to have a positive impact for all of our stakeholders. This commitment means we have begun our journey to becoming a certified B Corp and not only make beautiful pictures, but to create a fairer, more sustainable future. Stay tuned for updates on our journey!