One of Us is looking for a CG Supervisor for its new Paris studio. You will oversee the day-to-day operations of the show within the facility. You will be responsible for ensuring clear communication to the 3D team within the show and that the 3D departments deliver on time. Along with the VFX Supervisor, you will be responsible for artistic cohesion with the client.
- Ensure quality of work is of the highest standards
- Provide clear communication between the VFX Supervisor, VFX Producer and 3D team in order to understand and convey the creative and technical goals of the team
- Enable constant collaboration with the 2D team; both teams are the VFX team and must pull in the same direction at all times
- Must be knowledgeable on all aspects of the workflow/pipeline to be able to support the team and be a point of communication between the technologies and the artists
- Offer advice and knowledge to Tech department on pipeline and workflow improvements and software developments in order to continually improve One of Us’ CG abilities
- Able to communicate creative and technical thoughts and ideas clearly, verbally and in written form
- Understand and follow One of Us’ VFX pipeline procedures and conform to and uphold the One of Us workflow pertaining to all aspects of 3D and 2D including colour-space
- Lead teams of 3D artists to deliver project brief
- Excellent understanding of the complete VFX pipeline
- A strong eye for detail, composition, colour and lighting
- Strong technical and leadership capabilities
- Experience in Maya/Houdini
- Proficient in English language
- Minimum of 5 years high-end film or tv industry experience
These positions are open for short-term contracts with potential extension to open-ended contracts. Successful candidates requiring a Visa to work in France will be informed of the necessary application process.
Ces postes sont ouverts aux contrats CDD avec extension potentielle à des contrats CDI. Les candidats retenus qui nécessiteraient un visa pour travailler sur le sol français recevront les détails nécessaires sur les démarches à suivre.
Veuillez noter que l'entretien se déroulera en anglais.
We Accept YOU
We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes us stronger, more creative and ultimately better at what we do. Being respectful and kind to people irrespective of race, colour, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or disability is what we expect of everyone who works for One of Us. If you feel the same, come and join us.
One of Us as a force for good!
We care about our staff, clients, the community we work in and the world we live in. We want to have a positive impact for all of our stakeholders. This commitment means we have begun our journey to becoming a certified B Corp and not only make beautiful pictures, but to create a fairer, more sustainable future. Stay tuned for updates on our journey!