One Of Us is looking to grow our Animation team for a range of exciting upcoming projects with immediate starts. Roles available include both permanent and long term fixed contracts.
Animators are responsible for producing high-quality realistic animation of creatures, characters and rigid bodies across a variety of film and TV productions.
- Working closely with the Animation Lead/Supervisor to produce high quality animation
- Animating both primary and secondary characters, creatures and rigid bodies
- Submitting shots for daily review and addressing both internal and external feedback if required
- Ongoing communication with Production and the Animation Lead/Supervisor in order to meet schedules and show deadlines
- Providing suggestions to the Rigging and Pipeline teams to improve character setup and tool functionality
- Continuing to become familiar with new tools, software, data and other related technology
- Highly motivated and passionate about animation
- A strong understanding of the principles of animation, typical rigging set-ups and animation pipelines
- Previous experience animating realistic creatures and characters in a professional studio environment
- A demonstrable commitment to creative collaboration within the animation team and with other departments
- A thorough knowledge of Maya
- Must be open to direction and be able to embrace change
- Reliable, with good time keeping and the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Adaptability and the willingness to learn new processes and technical skills
These positions are open for short-term contracts with potential extension to open-ended contracts. Successful candidates requiring a Visa to work in France will be informed of the necessary application process.
Ces postes sont ouverts aux contrats CDD avec extension potentielle à des contrats CDI. Les candidats retenus qui nécessiteraient un visa pour travailler sur le sol français recevront les détails nécessaires sur les démarches à suivre.
Veuillez noter que l'entretien se déroulera en anglais.
We Accept YOU
We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes us stronger, more creative and ultimately better at what we do. Being respectful and kind to people irrespective of race, colour, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or disability is what we expect of everyone who works for One of Us. If you feel the same, come and join us.
One of Us as a force for good!
We care about our staff, clients, the community we work in and the world we live in. We want to have a positive impact for all of our stakeholders. This commitment means we have begun our journey to becoming a certified B Corp and not only make beautiful pictures, but to create a fairer, more sustainable future. Stay tuned for updates on our journey!