3D Generalists are responsible for modelling, sculpting, texturing, lookDev and lighting. As One of Us expands our current team for roles across film and TV projects, a general understanding of all disciplines is desirable but not a prerequisite and a basic knowledge of all 3D tasks is preferred. Currently seeking candidates with layout experience.
- Creating visually stunning and photo-real visual effects for high-end Film and TV projects
- Assisting with developing the look of sequences with the supervision team
- Driving creative 3D concepts with good communication, planning, concepts/sketches
- Completing high-quality work on time and to specification
- Being creative and proactive in executing and assisting on all shots in a sequence
What we are looking for:
- Proven and demonstrable experience in high-end VFX using Maya and/or Houdini
- In-depth knowledge of VFX techniques, workflow and some experience with other software (Substance, Mari, Nuke, ZBrush)
- Good knowledge of render engines like Arnold and/or Mantra
- Able to work as part of a collaborative team in both the studio and remotely
All roles, including hybrid/remote opportunities, at One of Us require candidates to reside in the UK or France, depending on the location of the role, or must be willing to relocate for the duration of the contract. All candidates must disclose if they have an existing Right to Work in the relevant country, or would require sponsorship support, i.e. Visa.
These positions are open for short-term contracts with potential extension to open-ended contracts. Successful candidates requiring a Visa to work in France will be informed of the necessary application process.
Ces postes sont ouverts aux contrats CDD avec extension potentielle à des contrats CDI. Les candidats retenus qui nécessiteraient un visa pour travailler sur le sol français recevront les détails nécessaires sur les démarches à suivre.
Veuillez noter que l'entretien se déroulera en anglais.
We Accept YOU
We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes us stronger, more creative and ultimately better at what we do. Being respectful and kind to people irrespective of race, colour, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or disability is what we expect of everyone who works for One of Us. If you feel the same, come and join us.
One of Us as a force for good!
We care about our staff, clients, the community we work in and the world we live in. We want to have a positive impact for all of our stakeholders. This commitment means we have begun our journey to becoming a certified B Corp and not only make beautiful pictures, but to create a fairer, more sustainable future. Stay tuned for updates on our journey!