One of Us is looking for a VFX recruiter with proven recruiting experience to attract strong industry talent across all levels to our ever expanding talent pool in artistic, production and support roles for our London and Paris studios.
- Work alongside Recruitment Manager to design and implement an overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Prepare and post jobs through internal recruitment software
- Work alongside Crew Manager to identity new vacancies
- Source and attract potential candidates using industry contacts, social media sites and networking events
- Screen candidates CVs and job applications with senior management support
- Conduct first round interviews and assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, experience and aptitudes
- Provide analytical and well documented feedback to the rest of the team
- Identify VFX graduate shows to actively recruit new emerging talent at source
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Promote the company’s reputation as “best place to work”
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience as a recruiter within the VFX or relatable industry
- Established industry contacts
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision making skills
- Confident with various interview/selection processes (face to face, phone, video call, reference checks etc)
- Familiarity with HR recruiting best practices
- French language ability is a bonus
Salary and Contract:
Full-time position on a 12 month fixed term contract with potential of extension beyond. Salary negotiable dependent on experience.
We Accept YOUWe hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes us stronger, more creative and ultimately better at what we do. Being respectful and kind to people irrespective of race, colour, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or disability is what we expect of everyone who works for One of Us. If you feel the same, come and join us.
One of Us as a force for good!We care about our staff, clients, the community we work in and the world we live in. We want to have a positive impact for all of our stakeholders. This commitment means we have begun our journey to becoming a certified B Corp and not only make beautiful pictures, but to create a fairer more sustainable future. Stay tuned for updates on our journey!