One of Us are currently looking for experienced and talented Matte Painters with an excellent eye for Environment work, to join our talented team in London.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong artistic skills, with a strong eye for detail and creative problem solving.
- Proven and demonstrable experience in high-end VFX using Photoshop
- Ideally, an understanding of Nuke and/or Maya
- Able to work as part of a collaborative team in both the studio and remotely
- Knowledge of different areas of DMP including 3D, 2D and 2.5D (projection work)
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of perspective and composition in digital matte paintings.
- Able to resource high quality references quickly to deliver a digital environment or texture
- Be proactive in sharing skills and ideas with your peers
- Enhancing live action footage with digital environments.
- Creating photo-real environments, elements and textures to be integrated into live action plates.
- Working closely and collaboratively with a team of supervisors, compositors and 3d artists.
- Work closely with production teams to establish a schedule allowing you to meet deadlines while maintaining the highest level of quality.
- Maintain and develop skills to keep up with developments in software and processes.
We Accept YOU
We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes us stronger, more creative and ultimately better at what we do. Being respectful and kind to people irrespective of race, colour, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or disability is what we expect of everyone who works for One of Us. If you feel the same, come and join us.
One of Us as a force for good!
We care about our staff, clients, the community we work in and the world we live in. We want to have a positive impact for all of our stakeholders. This commitment means we have begun our journey to becoming a certified B Corp and not only make beautiful pictures, but to create a fairer more sustainable future. Stay tuned for updates on our journey!