Lighting TD's are responsible for lighting and rendering. One Of Us is currently expanding our current team for roles across film and TV projects, a general understanding of other 3D disciplines is desirable but not a prerequisite.
- Creating visually stunning and photo-real visual effects for high-end Film and TV projects.
- Assist with developing the look of sequences with the supervision team. Drive creative 3D concepts with good communication, planning, concepts/sketches.
- Complete high-quality work on time and to specification.
- Be creative and proactive in executing and assisting on all shots in a sequence.
What we are looking for:
- Proven and demonstrable experience in high-end VFX using Maya and/or Houdini.
- In-depth knowledge of VFX techniques, workflow and some experience with other software (Substance, Mari, Nuke, ZBrush etc) is preferable.
- Good knowledge of render engines i.e. Arnold
- Able to work as part of a collaborative team in both the studio and remotely
We Accept YOU
We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes us stronger, more creative and ultimately better at what we do. Being respectful and kind to people irrespective of race, colour, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or disability is what we expect of everyone who works for One of Us. If you feel the same, come and join us.
One of Us as a force for good!
We care about our staff, clients, the community we work in and the world we live in. We want to have a positive impact for all of our stakeholders. This commitment means we have begun our journey to becoming a certified B Corp and not only make beautiful pictures, but to create a fairer more sustainable future. Stay tuned for updates on our journey!