- Creating simulation setups to compose realistic crowds using 3D software primarily Houdini.
- Be able to work with the Crowd Supervisor to determine the best possible technical and creative approaches to facilitate the work
- Establish on-going communication with the team regarding schedules, deadlines and shot/sequence feedback;
- Able to troubleshoot and find solutions to technical challenges and execute them effectively;
- Be able to deliver work within established project targets and the high quality standards of the company.
What we are looking for :
- Previous experience in Crowd/Layout in a VFX Studio is an asset
- Excellent knowledge of Houdini and Maya;
- Knowledge of Crowd softwares (Houdini, Golaem, Miarmy).
- VEX knowledge is essential.
- Python knowledge is a bonus. C++ knowledge is a mega bonus.
- Knowledge of Arnold.
- Enthusiastic with a creative mind.
- Autonomous with a good sense of initiative.
- Diligent and rigorous with strong attention to details.
- Comfortable in a changing environment and under pressure.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Excellent management of priorities and deadlines.
- Rigging or CFX knowledge is a plus
We Accept YOUWe hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes us stronger, more creative and ultimately better at what we do. Being respectful and kind to people irrespective of race, colour, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or disability is what we expect of everyone who works for One of Us. If you feel the same, come and join us.
One of Us as a force for good!We care about our staff, clients, the community we work in and the world we live in. We want to have a positive impact for all of our stakeholders. This commitment means we have begun our journey to becoming a certified B Corp and not only make beautiful pictures, but to create a fairer more sustainable future. Stay tuned for updates on our journey!