At One of Us, a Systems Administrator will be first point of call for artists and production staff requiring technical support.
- Desktop support on Linux, Mac and Windows systems
- Debugging technical issues
- Administering user accounts
- Setting up computers
- Maintaining office workstations including cable tidying, equipment inventory and reassigning
What we are looking for:
- Linux (CentOS/RHEL preferably hands on knowledge of CentOS 7), Mac OS X 10.10+, Windows 7/10
- Microsoft Office for Mac
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Initiative and common sense and proactive approach
- Scripting language (Bash/Python)
- Saltstack puppet manager
- VMware monitoring, and VM machine deployment
- Switching/Routing - HP, Dell (Vlan/Port/acl management)
- Network Firewalls (Juniper/Cisco)
- Antivirus Systems (ClamAV, Eset NOD32)
- RLM and FlexLM license servers
- Proxy concepts
- Jira Service Desk ticketing system
- Backup systems
- Mac OS X “Casper / Munki” knowledge
- Mac OS troubleshooting
- Windows OS Image creation
- Google Admin Console / Google Business suite
- Basic PHP and MySQL knowledge (for intranet site modifications)
- Background in visual effects/post production
- Experience with any of the following Nuke, Maya, Houdini, Photoshop
We Accept YOU
We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes us stronger, more creative and ultimately better at what we do. Being respectful and kind to people irrespective of race, colour, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or disability is what we expect of everyone who works for One of Us. If you feel the same, come and join us.
One of Us as a force for good!
We care about our staff, clients, the community we work in and the world we live in. We want to have a positive impact for all of our stakeholders. This commitment means we have begun our journey to becoming a certified B Corp and not only make beautiful pictures, but to create a fairer, more sustainable future. Stay tuned for updates on our journey!